Watermelon Quinoa Salad with Chicken
An easy, refreshing salad that will be a hit for any occasion. As seen on CTV and CHCH.
- 4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup watermelon, finely diced
- 1 cup cooked Nutrafarms chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup red peppers, finely diced
- 1 cup tri-coloured carrots, julienne
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients (except mint) in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
Layer radicchio leaves (if desired, or by itself) on 6 chilled plates and place a portion of salad onto of the leaves.
Sprinkle the fresh mint over salad and serve with a smile.