Warm Broccoli and Tuna Kale Salad
This is delicious as a main or a side dish. Add Tuna or Chicken.
- 2 tsp 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 ½ tsp tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup 1/4 cup (50 mL) Melia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 can 2 cans (160g) Gold Seal tuna, no drain flaked white
- 6 cup 6 cups medium-size broccoli florets
- 4 cup 4 cups baby kale, rough chop
- 2 cup 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup drained Feta Cheese, finely crumbled
- ⅓ cup 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
Combine herbs, vinegar and oil. Then set aside.
Add all of your vegetables together and stir until combined.
Drizzle all of your dressing on and serve on a chilled plate.