Game Day Salsa Cheese Dip
Bring on game day! The KING of dips is in the house!!!
- 2 cup fresh or store-bought salsa
- 1 cup Gay Lea Gold sour cream
- 1 cup Gay Lea 4% Nordica cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup cup diced roasted peppers
- 1 cup 3yr old Ivanhoe cheddar, shredded
In a large bowl mix together salsa, sour cream, cottage cheese and roasted peppers and stir till all ingredients are combined.
Spoon the dip into an oven-safe glass pie plate and sprinkle cheese over salsa evenly.
Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 20 minutes or until warm in a microwave oven for 3 minutes.
Serve with your favourite chips and buddies.