This dish has a moan factor. You won’t be able to pull your guests off this one!
- 2 can crab meat, drained
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- ½ cup Nutrafarms smoked bacon, finely chopped
- 1 container Salerno mascarpone cheese
- 1 bag Martins Apple Chips or corn chips preferably scoops
In a non-stick Frypan over med/high heat sauté off bacon, onions and rosemary for 3-4 minutes until onions begin to soften.
Add crab and mascarpone and continue cooking until all the cheese is melted about 4 minutes.
Serve warm, with the apple/corn chips for dipping.