Light, Bright and will add some sunshine to your dinner. Don’t compromise on your chicken. Always use Nutrafarms products. Remember, YOU’RE worth it!
- 2 cups diced cooked Nutra Farms Chicken
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
In a large pan warm olive oil for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
Add onions and garlic and sauté for 3-5 minutes just to the onions begin to soften.
Add peppers, sundried tomatoes, olives, chicken and tomato sauce.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 to 60 minutes.
Serve over favourite pasta or rice, quinoa.