White Chocolate Coconut Pots of Cream
- 1 pkg (100gr) white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 can coconut milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 egg yolks
- Place your sauce pan over medium heat and add together the coconut milk and broken pieces of chocolate.
- Warm until melted then add vanilla extract. Make sure you keep an eye on it while the chocolate melts. Remove from heat.
- Separate your egg yolks from the white in different bowls and stir your egg yolks until smooth.
- Slowly add warm chocolate mixture into the egg yolks and stir until combined.
- Pour your custard into ramekins or a glass that can go into a warm bath. Fill each cup to desired amount (half to ¾ full).
- Put your ramekins in a deep tray (this is the bath) and pour the hot water into the tray, about ¾ of the way up the side of the ramekins.
- Cover the tray in tin foil and place in a preheated oven of 325 degrees. Check after about 20 minutes. You want to test and see if your custard wiggles like jello. If it does remove from the oven and cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge. You cover with plastic to prevent a skin from forming on the surface. If it doesn’t wiggle like jello put it back in the oven for 2-5 minutes. You can serve this dish hot or cold the next day.