Warm Broccoli and Tuna Kale Salad
This is delicious as a main or a side dish. Add Tuna or Chicken.
- 2 tsp 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 ½ tsp tsp grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup 1/4 cup (50 mL) Melia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 can 2 cans (160g) Gold Seal tuna, no drain flaked white
- 6 cup 6 cups medium-size broccoli florets
- 4 cup 4 cups baby kale, rough chop
- 2 cup 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup drained Feta Cheese, finely crumbled
- ⅓ cup 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- Combine herbs, vinegar and oil. Then set aside.
- Add all of your vegetables together and stir until combined.
- Drizzle all of your dressing on and serve on a chilled plate.