Stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breasts
A wonderful delicate flavour that will keep the family asking for more and more!
- 8 chicken breasts
- 16 slices Pillers prosciutto
- 8 tsp goat’s cheese
- 2 red peppers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- ½ cup Henry of Pelham Chardonnay
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cut into the fatter section of the chicken breast and make a ½ inch cut to make a pocket.
- Stuff the pocket with 1 tsp of goats cheese.
- Wrap prosciutto around chicken breast and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cook in a 400-degree oven for 12-15 minutes until chicken reaches 180 degrees.
- Grill peppers until all the skins are black, place in a zip lock bag and let sit ½ hour, peel skins off the peppers, and take all the seeds out of the peppers.
- In a small saucepan add basil, tomatoes, peppers and basil.
- Bring mixture to a boil for about 5-7 minutes.
- Puree until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a tbsp of Roasted Pepper/tomato sauce over cooked chicken and serve with your favourite side dishes.