A fun way to eat schnitzel instead of a chicken finger AND you make it yourself. KNOW what you are eating, because you are worth it!
- 4 pieces of Nutrafarms pasture-raised pork, pound out to make it thin and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- After you have pounded out each of your pork chops to about 1/4 inch thick, cut into bite-sized pieces and put aside.
- Preheat oil, med/high, in a high sided fry pan.
- Put flour, eggs and breadcrumbs, each, in its own separate bowl.
- Take each piece of pork and dip in flour, then egg then finish in breadcrumbs and place on a large plate.
- Repeat until all pork bites are coated.
- Gently place in the heated oil. Make sure it sizzles when it goes in. If not remove immediately and wait till it is hotter.
- Cook for 2 minutes. One minute on each side. Should be a golden brown colour.
- Take from oil and put on a plate and serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
- WARNING: These will not last long!