Peach, Pecan and Paradise Salad
As seen on CHCH Morning LiveThe 3 P’s say in all here! There is sweet. There is heat. There is crunch. With a little bite using the frisse. Now that IS Paradise.
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 small garlic glove minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can or about 2 cups bean medley, drained and rinsed
- 1 head Frisee chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 4 peaches halved, pitted, cut in small bite sized pieces
- cup red onion, finely chopped
- cup roasted pecans, chopped
- cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper stemmed, seeded, chopped fine
- Whisk lime zest, juice, honey, garlic and season with salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisking constantly, drizzle in oil.
- Add beans, peaches, frisee, onions, pecans, basil and jalapeno to bowl toss to combine and serve.
- Chef’s Tip garnish with some fresh Ricotta.