Organic Rainbow Trout
Yes, organic does make a difference in flavour. Yes, you can get it at Caudle’s Catch in Kitchener. Yes, the flavour does make a difference in where you buy your seafood too.As seen on Rogers TV Daytime.
- 3 organic rainbow trout fillets
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup veg stock or white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the lemon thinly and place at the bottom of a cold oven-safe pan.
- Pour cold (room temp) veg stock over the lemons and place the trout fillets with the skin down towards the lemons and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the whole pan in the preheated oven and bake for 7-9 minutes
- You are going to pour 1 to 2 tablespoons buerre blanc sauce (*Sauces) over the fish and serve.