Orange Aioli with Boneless Pork Chop
A simple recipe with quite a flavourful result.
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup low fat mayo
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard (if your family does not like Dijon substitute regular mustard)
- 1/2 cup non-fat Gaylea sour cream
- 4 Nutrafarms boneless pork chops thawed
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small food processor combine all ingredients except pork chops and purée until all ingredients are combined ( about 1 minute). Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Grill chops over medium/high heat. 2-3 minutes on each side or an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- Once pork has finished cooking, place 1 Tbsp of aioli over pork chop and serve with your favourite sides.
- The remaining aioli will keep for one week in a sealed container in the fridge.