Olive and Tomato Tapenade
These flavours combine beautifully with the salmon, halibut or shrimp. If you are not a seafood lover, you will love it on your chicken or as an appetizer.
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar tomatoes, strained
- In a small food processor combine garlic, olives and roasted pepper. Purée until smooth 1-2 minutes.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat combine all ingredients and cook covered for 30 minutes.
- Serve over salmon, shrimp or a cheddar crisp. The picture is topped with chopped Pillers salami.