Game Day Chicken and Bacon Cheese Dip
As featured at London Good Grazing Event, Rogers Daytime in Kitchener, Barrie ON and CTV News at Noon.
- 1 Nutra Farms Chicken breasts, finely diced (optional)
- ½ cup bacon, diced
- 1 cup Mascapone cheese
- 1 cup Ivan Hoe Old Sharpe cheese
- ½ cup Gay Lea sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- In a non-stick pan over med high heat sauté bacon onions, until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium heat and add in mascarpone cheese and Old sharpe cheese and continue to melt.
- Once cheese is completely melted stir in sour cream and stir until completely smooth.
- Serve with your favourite corn chip or raw vegetables or Martins Apple Chips.
- Chefs Tip: Old Sharpe has 35% cream in it so melts really nicely. If you can’t find it you can use old cheese in a pinch.