Chicken Coconut Stir fry
Coconut milk takes this recipe to a whole new flavour level. Easy and will soon be a family favourite.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chicken, diced
- 1 can coconut milk, low fat
- 1 package broccoli stir-fry mix
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large non-stick fry pan over med-high heat warm olive oil, for about 1 minute, then add onions, chicken and curry.
- Stir 3-5 minutes and then add broccoli mixture.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add coconut milk and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste and serve over rice.