Yes, it is vegetarian. Yes, it is still delicious!!!
- 1 carrot, shredded
- ½ cup pitted dates
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- ¼ cup olive oil (add a little more if needed)
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw walnuts, ground
- ½ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp chipotle pepper
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor for 3-4 minutes, until you have a smooth consistency. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take a heaping teaspoon and roll carrot bites into a small ball and then coat with shaved coconut.
- Serve immediately or freeze in an airtight container, up to 2 months.