Light, Bright and will add some sunshine to your dinner. Don’t compromise on your chicken. Always use Nutrafarms products. Remember, YOU’RE worth it!
- 2 cups 2 cups diced cooked Nutra Farms Chicken
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, diced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- In a large pan warm olive oil for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and garlic and sauté for 3-5 minutes just to the onions begin to soften.
- Add peppers, sundried tomatoes, olives, chicken and tomato sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Serve over favourite pasta or rice, quinoa.