Bloo Berry Sauce
This was originally seen on CTV and served on a pork tenderloin. You can add to any protein you would enjoy it on!
- 1 cup BLOO blueberry juice
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp corn starch
- In a saucepan over med/high heat add onions, garlic, Bloo juice and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil and reduce the sauce by half (about 12-15 minutes).
- In a small cup add 1/4 of blueberry juice and stir in cornstarch, stir until cornstarch is all dissolved into juice.
- Add slurry (blueberry juice and starch) to sauce and let thicken about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Drizzle on Pork tenderloin or chicken.