Banana Bread Loaf
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a bowl combine salt, flour, baking powder and soda.
- In another bowl combine sugar, oil and eggs. Beat vigorously until frothy.
- Add bananas and blend thoroughly.
- Fold into flour mixture until blended.
- Pour into a greased bread pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour until the crust is brown. Use a toothpick to test for doneness. Remove pan to rack.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Invert pan. Cut into 1-inch slices.