- 1 lb double-smoked maple bacon slice cut in half
- 50 pitted dates
- 1 piece Parmesan cheese cut into 1/4 inch or 2cm pieces about 50 pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Flatten 2 dates at a time you will need 50 dates.
- Place a piece of parmesan cheese between dates and press together.
- Wrap ½ a slice of bacon around date.
- You can place wrapped dates in a resealable container and you can freeze ahead of time.
- Place wrapped dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until bacon is starting to crisp 10 to 13 minutes.