Bacon and Beans
- 1 1/2 onions, rough chop
- 2 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/2 package Nutrafarms bacon, sliced
- 1 jar strained tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cans 6 bean blend, drained and rinsed
- In a large oven-safe fry pan, preheat over med-high heat.
- Add bacon, sauté for 2 minutes then and add onion and garlic. Cook this for 5 to 7 minutes till bacon is cooked.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add the tomatoes and beans, then stir until well combined.
- Place in a 350 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving as it will be molten lava hot.