Stuffed Pork loin
1 large Pork Loin
2 cups diced granny smith apples
3 cup finely diced wild mushrooms
1/2 cup raisins
¼ cup chopped fresh sage
1 cup cream cheese
4 cloves roasted garlic
Juice of two lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
1 large can of plums drained
2 small onion finely diced
1 cup red wine
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 cup beef stock
2 tsp thyme
1 tbsp butter
For the Stuffing:
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except for the pork and mix well.
- Cut Pork down the middle and pound out till flat or double the size.
- Spread stuffing over the pork and tie with butcher twine.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven til done 30-40 minutes.
- In a medium sized sauce pan combine all ingredients over med/high heat reduce by half.
Take off the heat and puree till smooth.
Serve the sauce over the cooked stuffed pork and enjoy!!